We Seek After
These Things
Recently returned from serving the people of Honduras for 3 years

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Oh and by the way - Did you Hear the News?

I can't believe it's been a year since the big wedding. These last 365 days have really flown by! Just this time last year we were in the thick of wedding planning, notes to the florist, shopping for ribbon, designing wedding cake, pulling weeds and more and more weeds . . .

Happy Anniversary Karianne & Greg!
We love you tons!


019


Oh! And by the way - did you hear the news?

They're moving back to Utah . . . and

We.are.ecstatic!

9 comments:

Pedaling said...

How'd you do that?
I need to know so I can get my oldest back in town!

Joy For Your Journey said...

How exciting for you!! I sure wish my daughter lived closer.

I can't believe a year has gone by already. It doesn't seem like that long ago you were posting teaser pictures.

Loralee and the gang... said...

The first year already? Where does the time go! And yay! on the move back near you...

mCat said...

Love having the kids all around. The brood needs to be in one spot!

Susan Anderson said...

Oh, I'll bet you are! And I am jealous!!

But very happy for you...

=)

PS. Get thee behind me, envy.

Liz Mays said...

That's wonderful they're moving back! What a beautiful couple!

Unknown said...

This is not the good news I was expecting.

But this is great news.

CONGRATS!

Andrea said...

Yay! I love living close to family.

Mrs. Richards said...

I am ecstatic they are coming back, too! Hooray!

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_07.jpg  photo s_10.jpg