(Been tagged twice now - better get going . . .)
1. I have 10 cool, beautiful purses on my shelf but always use the SAME one.
2. I hate it when people SCARE me.
3. As a youngster, my favorite books were the L. Frank Baum series, including Ozma of OZ.
4. My favorite gum is Eclipse, POLAR ICE, and I go through a lot of it.
THIS IS SOOOO HARD, CAN I QUIT YET??
5. I am a computer geek (I admit it, most people are too nice to say so . . .)
6. But I can and have fixed innumerable computer problems of all sorts.
7. I tear up every single time I say the "Pledge of Allegiance".
8. I once set my dorm kitchen on fire and put if out with the fire extinguisher.
9. My favorite place to shop is Barnes & Noble.
10. The biggest miracle in my life was having LASER EYE surgery, I once was blind (almost).
11. I am always late.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CAN I QUIT with 11?
12. I once ran into my own husband in my car.
13. I think MOOSE TRACKS ice cream is absolutely the BEST!
14. I made up a middle name for myself as a child and used it all through elementary school.
15. I can converse BRIEFLY in three languages.
16. I am terrible at expressing my feelings.
MAYBE That's WHY I CAN'T DO THIS . . .
17. I sometimes let my husband cut my hair.
18. My friends and I have tickets to RASCAL FLATTS for Feb 26th in Salt Lake City.
19. I really CAN play the piano.
20. My favorite places in the world are Keeawakapu Beach-Maui, Paris France and Lake Powell.
21. I used to run home from school everyday to watch DARK SHADOWS, anyone remember it?
22. I once shook hands with Ronald Reagan.
24. I married the cute boy that lived around the corner.
25. I Have a testimony of Jesus Christ and our Heavenly Father.
WHEW! THAT WAS A TOUGHIE!
(Except for the last one!)