We Seek After
These Things
Recently returned from serving the people of Honduras for 3 years

Friday, April 13, 2012

We Seek After THESE Things . . . .

Ahhhh . . . yes we do . . .

I can't get enough of this precious baby!

And can I tell you I LOVE Facebook and Skype and Instagram . . . (I know I'm a techno nut case)
but without them I wouldn't get to see this . . .



or this . . .



and . . . tah da da dahhh!

We are expecting grandbaby boy any day!



and . . .

since that baby is being stubborn . . . the lovely 8.95 months pregnant Sara
and I are going to lunch today!

Come on outta there you little rascal!

Loves!!


3 comments:

Momza said...

Babies are such a nice way to start a person! Technology is so great, isn't it?!

Susan Anderson said...

You have something GREAT to look forward to!

=)

PS. And I'm having lunch with my daughter today, too!

mCat said...

I totally understand the feeling of never getting enough of the grands! Maybe lunch will spark some labor pains?? If not, dinner at Cafe Trio and she needs to eat the pregnancy pizza. Pretty high success rate of starting labor : )

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_07.jpg  photo s_10.jpg