We Seek After
These Things
Recently returned from serving the people of Honduras for 3 years

Friday, November 7, 2008

The Hormone Guide - I just couldn't resist . . .

As an RN in the Women's Center, and as a woman and friend of many women, I just couldn't resist sharing this with everyone -




The Hormone Guide
Women will understand this! Men should memorize it!

Every woman knows that there are days in the month when all a man has to do is open his mouth and he takes his life in his hands. This is a handy guide that should be as common as a driver's license in the wallet of every husband, boyfriend, co-worker or significan other!


Dangerous:

What's for dinner?
Are you wearing THAT?
What are you so worked up about?
Should you be eating that?
What did you DO all day?



Safer:
Can I help you with dinner?
Wow, you sure look good in brown!
Could we be overreacting?
You know, there are a lot of apples left.
I hope you didn't over-do it today.



Safest:
Where would you like to go for dinner?
Wow! Look at you!
Here's my paycheck.
Can I get you a piece of chocolate with that?
I've always loved you in that robe!


Thirteen Things PMS Stands For:
Pass my shotgun
Psychotic mood shift
Perpetual munching spree
Puffy Mid-Section
People Make me Sick
Provide me with Sweets
Pardon my Sobbing
Pimples may surface
Pass my sweatpants
Pissy mood syndrome
Plainly; men suck
Pack my stuff
and a favorite one - Potential murder suspect.


If you have any other thoughts about what PMS stand for - feel free to share!







2 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHA! Lincoln and I totally related!

mamasuisse said...

Hilarious! And unfortunately, often true. My favorite line is "Here's my paycheck." I'm emailing a link to this post to all my female relatives. They can share it with their husbands at their own discretion.

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_07.jpg  photo s_10.jpg