We Seek After
These Things
Recently returned from serving the people of Honduras for 3 years

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Paris Preview

Having so much fun sorting through 500 someodd photos from our
trip to Paris.

It all came about because my niece is traveling to Tanzania for
2 months to participate in a Humanitarian Effort at the base
of Mount Kilamanjaro.

Her mother, my sister wanted to be able to accompany her
half way around the world, so Paris, France seemed a convenient
stopover and exciting place to spend a week. She submitted a
request for a timeshare condo and when she received the news
it was available - we decided to make it happen!


We've always planned lots of special "girl cousin" activities over
the years ranging from movie nights out to long summer days
at the swimming pool. All their lives they have been blessed to
live in close proximity to each other and enjoy so many special times
together.

Now that they are all growing up, moving away to college, getting
married etc, they don't have as much time for each other as they
used to. So we thought it was a great opportunity to get everyone
together, and were so excited that each one of our daughters was
able to arrange busy work and school schedule to come along!

I thought I'd just post a couple of my favorite Paris sights for now
until I have a chance to finish sorting through the many photos
I arrived home with.

Picnik collage2



Picnik collage1



9 comments:

Clairity said...

Amazing how you all managed to take time off to make this trip. Love the photos. Is that you on the motorcycle?

nichole said...

I am so jealous! Didn't you girls just go to Hawaii too?

Susan Anderson said...

Oh, these photos are GREAT. I can't wait to see more...

=)

PS. What a neat trip for all of you.

thais said...

Paris...what a dream...and even sweeter when you have loved ones to shared it. Great pictures!

Kevin Beckstrom said...

Don't you love Paris? Our last night we took a boat trip on the Seine. It was gorgeous! Like you, I'm still sorting through my 500 photos from France. I was one of the less prolific on our trip, though. Some of the mommies took nearly 2,000 photos each! Welcome back; I hope you had a great time!

Joy For Your Journey said...

What great pictures!! You are so creative. I hope you will share more.

And I sent you an email in regard to the party games. Let me know if you don't get it or if you have any questions.

Reeses Pieces said...

Your photos are beautiful. I was looking at them on Facebook and it looks like you all had a wonderful time. Time with the girls is always the best and most fun. I'm thinking Shauna needs to take her daughters to Paris haha!

tammy said...

Wow. How very fun!

Victoria said...

Your photos are BEAUTIFUL!!! You need to make a gorgeous book.

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_07.jpg  photo s_10.jpg