We Seek After
These Things
Recently returned from serving the people of Honduras for 3 years

Thursday, October 28, 2010

It's That Time of Year Again!

Don't really want to repeat myself - 

But this kinda says it all :)

Just Get the Shot Already



Hee!  Sooo funny I love em all :)

**** FLU UPDATE
The U.S. 2010-2011 seasonal influenza vaccine will protect against an H3N2 virus, an influenza B virus, and the 2009 H1N1 virus that emerged last year to cause the first global pandemic in more than 40 years and resulted in substantial illness, hospitalizations and deaths. Seasonal 2010-11 vaccine has begun shipping from manufacturers and CDC recommends that everyone 6 months and older get a 2010-2011 flu vaccine for the upcoming season as vaccine is available.

6 comments:

Clairity said...

I'd forgotten all about H1N1 (LOL), maybe that's because I've stopped reading the news. Is it still on?

Kevin Beckstrom said...

I already got mine! Thanks for the
mention, Kristin!

Momza said...

gotta do it!
thanks for the reminder!

mCat said...

Good reminder! I got mine last week, and wish everyone would get theirs!

Susan Anderson said...

I got mine last week, and it wasn't too bad!

=)

PS. Come check out my new Halloween story-poem. It's downright creepy!

A Halloween Tale of Terror

tammy said...

I took my family to get them for FHE this week.

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_07.jpg  photo s_10.jpg