We Seek After
These Things
Recently returned from serving the people of Honduras for 3 years

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Whew - just a little back logged around here . . .


Things are getting a little out of hand around here . . .

I think it started back in August when lovely daughter, handsome son-in-law and most darling grandbaby cakes moved to Ohio . . . you know I simply must go visit them as often as possible, can't let that darling baby be learnng all sorts of new tricks, crawling around and getting into things without knowing how much her grandma loves and adores her now can I?

Then we received a yummy new IMac computer for Christmas - and it's taken quite some time to back up the old and get it all transferred over to the new . . . QUITE some time!!

Also, for some crazy reason we decided it really was necessary to do some updating and remodeling around the house (which I PROMISE! I will have some photos on the blog soon - but you can see them on my FLICKR account here)  . . .  all of which was leading up to us putting our home on the  . . .


REALestate  MARKET . . .

AND guess what . . . ???   After two weeks on the market - it SOLD!

So . . . truly things are just a little bit back logged around here.

But I'm excited - just coming into the busy wedding season and I have some gorgeous photography sessions in the works!

Just thought I'd pass along that I'm really trying to catch things up on the blog over at

Pickled Pepper PHotography!

So if anyone wants to click the button and go take a look . . .

I'd love you soooooo muches's!!

You can see the lovely Emily Smolka Wedding


Emily and Isaac fav-13 kkrd2
and


The awesome Jenny and Jared engagements.


j&j 4

I'm just pleased as punch to be making SOME progress SOME where :D



3 comments:

Joy For Your Journey said...

I can see how you have been very busy!! Love your house. It looks beautiful. Although my favorite picture is the last one of the dog. :-)

Where are you moving to?

Susan Anderson said...

Wow. That's a quick sale!

=)

tammy said...

Wow! The same thing happened to my sister last week. It must be a good time to sell! Can't wait to go check out your pictures now.

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_07.jpg  photo s_10.jpg