Especially if you are a member of the Church of Jesus Christ living within the Utah, Southern Idaho area where broadcasts of the recently completed Brigham City Utah Temple Dedication will be broadcast.
There is nothing like being present for a temple dedication and I have felt personally so fortunante to have been able to participate in several throughout my lifetime.
I have my new white handkerchief all ready to participate in the sacred Hosanna Shout (linked to some wonderful informative information), and then we are privileged to sing as a congregation with Latter-Day Saints everywhere one of my favorite hymns . . .
"The Spirit of God Like a Fire is Burning"
And feel the Spirit of our Heavenly Father testify to many of those present the blessing and importance of temples here on earth with their sacred ordinances and eternal sealing power.
BUT I wanted to share a little Brigham City Temple information for those of you who are unfamiliar with the LDS Temples, or even perhaps this specific temple recently constructed in Brigham City Utah. I just found most of if this morning as I was unable to attend the recent open house where 100's of thousands of visitors were able to tour the open house. I wanted to better understand for myself a little bit more about the opportunity I am about to participate in . . .
- Go inside the Brigham City Temple for a brief tour courtesy of LDS Church News and get a glimpse of magnificent interior.
- If you couldn't attend the open house - view these photos taken by the Brigham City Temple Blogger, you almost feel like you could have been there.
- A glimpse of the "Brides Room" and general information about this temple.
- A fun perspective from a BoxElder County oldtimer - Jerry Johnston
- Official website from Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
There . . .
Now enjoy the day, and especially the Brigham City Temple dedication if you live within the broadcast viewing area.