We Seek After
These Things
Recently returned from serving the people of Honduras for 3 years

Monday, December 22, 2008

Decking the Halls




Just a few scenes from home - I love the quietness and the lights of Christmas at our house this year.  Even though it seems like we've had a houseful of people throughout the season - at night and in the early mornings it is so beautiful and quiet.
  I love the sights and sounds of Christmas.






Kelsie was my holiday decorator this year.

I think she did a wonderful job!






I love how at Christmas time, the generosity of friends and neighbors becomes apparent on my kitchen counter.  The yummy treats, snacks, chocolates, homemade ornaments, precious gifts from precious friends - all adorn my kitchen and make it my favorite room in the house.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tell Kelsie she did fantastic!
Love the new blog look!

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_07.jpg  photo s_10.jpg