We Seek After
These Things
Recently returned from serving the people of Honduras for 3 years

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Prepare to be Amazed . . .



Have you ever tried this?

I have ONE better!

Chocolate lovers . . . Prepare to be Amazed!

Cake in a Cup

4 T. flour
4 T. sugar
2 T. cocoa
1 egg
3 T. oil
3 T. milk
3 T. chocolate chips (I used Semi-sweet)
1 small splash of vanilla
1 medium MUG







Add dry ingredients to mug and mix well. Add egg and mix thoroughly. Pour in milk and oil, mix well. Add chocolate chips and vanilla, mix well.

Put mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 Watts. The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed. Let cool for about 1 min, then turn on to a plate. Yummy! Serves 1-3 people.


Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream and it turns into this. Wow! It is so yummy, so easy, and so inexpensive. Just a few pennies compared to what you pay for the prepared mix at the grocery story.



Okay, everyone off to your kitchens!
You have these ingredients in your pantry. Give it a try! The chocolate lovers in your household will be in heaven.



6 comments:

Kate said...

These are yummy!!!! My mother in law made some for us over Christmas. I will have to jot your recipe down but it could be very evil.

Joy For Your Journey said...

Oh, that looks so very good. Okay, I will start that diet tomorrow--I am off to bake brownies tonight!

Anonymous said...

Oh, these look so DANGEROUS !! :) needless to say I will try them tonight, it is soo what I need those days!! thank you for sharing.
blessings

Anonymous said...

I've heard about these, but never seen one made -- it looks great, thanks for sharing!

Reeses Pieces said...

I love the concept, and I'm a chocolate lover. I think I'll buy a few for after church tomorrow. Sounds like a great Sunday activity with the kiddos. Thanks for sharing.

Kristen said...

I love cake in a cup! Thanks for the comment and sharing this link!

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_07.jpg  photo s_10.jpg