We Seek After
These Things
Recently returned from serving the people of Honduras for 3 years

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Guide Dogs for the Blind

Hello friends,

I would soooo appreciate my friends taking a moment to stop by this link and vote for this great charity I'm so fond of -

It's called "Tee Off for Dogs" and raises money for Guide Dogs for the Blind.


As you may already know we are puppy raisers for Guide Dogs for the Blind.

I have some fun blog posts where I shared some cute stories about our experiences.

My Curious Incident of My Dog in the Nighttime

The Rest of the Story . . .

Top Memorable Moments . . .



If you LOVE dogs - perhaps you would enjoy being a PUPPY RAISER also.
You can find more information online here.

5 comments:

mCat said...

I don't know if I could be a puppy raiser. I get so attached, I would want to keep them all, but I certainly admire and appreciate people like you who do!

Liz Mays said...

My best friend when I was little had guide dogs all throughout her life. It was really interesting to see the progression of their training!

Clairity said...

The link took me to a FB page. I would love to vote but then, I just realized I'm a little behind - I'm not on FB!! Sorry :(

Susan Anderson said...

Okey-dokey,

=)

Pedaling said...

I love dogs.
I'll check it out!

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_07.jpg  photo s_10.jpg