We Seek After
These Things
Recently returned from serving the people of Honduras for 3 years

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Laughing out Loud - for Heavens Sake

Hee hee hee!

I'm simply Laughing out Loud today . . .

I was hiking up in the hills above Alpine and having a little trouble with my cell phone while trying to make a call.  Yeah - right!

Making a PHONE CALL up in the MOUNTAINS!

It reminded me of this . . . enjoy!!

(Remember this?)






I'm gonna try to remember this when I'm in the airport next week traveling to see BABY CAKES.

Yes, just 5 more days to Grandbaby . . . then I'll be in heaven . . .

at least for a little while :D


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm glad I found yours and will be stopping by!

mCat said...

A real LOL - not just typed.

5 days until delicious grandbaby time. I can see you rubbing your hands together in glee right now!

Susan Anderson said...

Have fun visiting, Grandma!

=)

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_07.jpg  photo s_10.jpg