#9 Gratitude for Goodly Parents
I, Kristin, having been born of goodly parents . . . therefore I was taught somewhat in all the learning of my father (and mother); and having seen many afflictions (not all that many) in the course of my days, nevertheless, having been highly favored of the Lord in all my days (much more than I deserve); yea, having had a great knowledge of the goodness and the mysteries of God, therefore I make a record of my proceedings in my days. (and you can read about it on this here blog site . . .)
I have so many specific traits, characteristics and attributes that I can credit directly to my parents - for which I am endlessly grateful . . .
- a love of reading
- love for gardening
- appreciation for poetry, music and theatre
- planner of family parties and celebrator of endless occasions
- a testimony of the gospel
- a desire to enjoy the great outdoors and all it's beauty
- traveling . . . traveling . . . traveling and flying on airplanes
- and best of all . . . ability to pronounce all the words from the Jabberocky
Thank you mom and dad . . .