We Seek After
These Things
Recently returned from serving the people of Honduras for 3 years

Monday, January 9, 2012

OooOo! The War we are Really Fighting . . .

I am only one,
But still I am one.
I cannot do everything,
But still I can do something;
And because I cannot do everything,
I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.
 Edwin Osgood Grover







Everywhere we turn these days we see challenges, hardships and difficulties for individuals and families all around.  Our mortal life tests us in so many ways that may seem overwhelming.  We can attribute so many of our challenges to the principles spoken of here.  

We can find comfort in the words of encouragement spoken by the 
true messengers of peace on the earth today.  





3 comments:

mCat said...

Love your thoughts. And love President Uchtdorf.

Hard to remember at times, but TRUTH. Plain and simple Truth!

Thanks for sharing

Susan Anderson said...

It's true. And we need to remember what and Whom we are fighting for.

=)

Andrea said...

Love it!

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_07.jpg  photo s_10.jpg