It was a
very good year and we are grateful . . .
Each year is always filled with an annual adventure of ups and downs
but we can't complain as our ups seem to always outweigh the downs
Reflecting back . . . this was the year that -
- Kelsie went to Tanzania to help in an orphanage
- Norm and Greg worked together to finally add an additional bathroom downstairs!
- Pickled Pepper Photography - kept me on my toes ALL year!
- Dustin & Cami purchased their first home in Raleigh NC!
- Norm traveled to Raleigh to help Dustin & Cami with their move
- Cory & Sara purchased their first home in Salt Lake City
- Norm helped them build a new shed and replace the roof on the home
- Karianne, Greg and Addision lived with us through August of this year.
- Karianne and Greg bought their first home in Columbus Ohio
- (The financial downturn has been rough - but enabled three of the kids to get into homes!)
- Kelsie got into Nursing School!
- We had our FIRST grandbaby - Addison sweetheart!
- I survived my 2nd year as Relief Society President - yay!
- Enjoyed a family vacation to Lake Powell with Norm's family
- Visited Oceanside CA with the Morawetz family and stayed on the beach for a week!
- Norm's father passed away in November
- Found out Cory & Sara are expecting a baby BOY - 2nd Grandbaby!!
- Norm and I visited LDS and American historic sites back East with my parents!
- I was spoiled - and visited Karianne and baby Addision in Ohio a lot!
- We unintentionally simplified our Christmas! (No lights, no Christmas cards, the unbaked neighbor treats are still sitting on the cabinet!)
- We lost our sweet Cleo girl to cancer - she was our sweetheart dog of 11 years . . .
- We decided it's time to downsize in 2012 and find something more easily maintained . . .
WE have much to look forward to in 2012
So . . . .
On with the show!!