We Seek After
These Things
Recently returned from serving the people of Honduras for 3 years

Friday, April 26, 2013

It's a Grandma post . . .

Yes . . .

Disclaimer . . . my favorite purpose for blogging is to look back and review moments that I want to be able to remember forever.   Family scrapbook photos . . .  they are some of my favorite.

So with that disclaimer,

This is a Grandma post.

I was able to attend my tiny Grand baby Addision's little gymnastics class while I was visiting in Ohio. Of course the indoor gym lighting was horrible, but I followed her around with the camera anyway.  These photos are precious, I loved watching her attempt to follow her teacher and explore all the different gymnastics equipment.

And I must admit, she is not bad for 21 months. I loved seeing her excited, hesitation and enthusiasm for all the activities :D

More than anything, I think she just has fun exploring, climbing, jumping, shouting and playing with all the other pre-school age children in her class.

What fun!


DSC01179


DSC01183


gymnastic 4


DSC01196


gymnastics 5

gymnastics 3
gymnastics 2
DSC01197

gymnastics 1

gymnastics 6

Next up!

Baby Johnny cakes

birthday!!


1 comment:

Susan Anderson said...

What a cutie! Made me smile.

=)

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_07.jpg  photo s_10.jpg