We Seek After
These Things
Recently returned from serving the people of Honduras for 3 years

Monday, March 15, 2010

Pardon my Dust

You won't notice it here . . . except for the infrequency of my postings . . .

But I'm in the middle of a big remodel . . .

I'm in the process of getting my new professional photography website online.

I hope this works it's been kinda tricky to get it all put together.



Meanwhile - if you want to know what's up with me, I'll have to redirect you temporarily to my photography blogs.

and

I would absolutely swoon with happiness if you take a look over there and
let me know what you think . . .



Oh yeah - one more thing, just wanted
to let you know about this awesome photography
e-class I'm taking starting in April.

"Picture Spring"
brought to you by Big Picture Scrapbooking
and taught by the amazing Tracey Clark.

I don't know about you - but I'm about ready for a little SPRING around here!


((hugs))





11 comments:

Clairity said...

I'm excited for you, a photography class! Not that you don't already take very nice pictures ;) Love your logo btw, it's very creative in a feminine sort of way.

Liz Mays said...

The remodel is exciting!!!!

Susan Anderson said...

I'd like to know more about the online photography class...Sounds like something my DIL might enjoy.

I visited both picture sites and think they look great. The name and logo for Pickled Pepper Photography are VERY appealing. Is the design something you came up with yourself? I like it.

You are going to be busy, busy, busy! Congrats on your new projects. (I love having a project I'm really excited about...)

=)

Mommason Hillary said...

I am so excited for you - so... how about some Harley shots of the old man and I?

Loralee and the gang... said...

What a fun endeavor! I wish I had some talent for that, but I can't take a great pic to save my life. But that's OK. I will have fun looking at yours.

mCat said...

Stuff like this is so fun Of course not for me, cause I have no clue... but I certainly enjoy watching others.

Elaine said...

How exciting!!!! :D:D

Enter to win a women's Orient watch!
clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Joy For Your Journey said...

I love your pictures!! The baby is darling. I see you have the picture of your son and his bride just before going into the temple on your photography blog. That is one of my favorite pictures of the temple. Best of luck with the class.

And about WC--let's do it! I would love to meet you for lunch. We can plan it when we get closer to the date.

Melanie said...

On my way to check it out! Love the pictures you take. :)

Victoria said...

Okay... going to check them out... meanwhile, I tagged you: http://vixlove.blogspot.com/2010/03/one-with-bloggy-chain-letter.html

Kate said...

Hope you are doing great. I will have to check out your pictures and I am like you really ready for Spring.

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_07.jpg  photo s_10.jpg