We Seek After
These Things
Recently returned from serving the people of Honduras for 3 years

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Carolyn is making cookies!

Carolyn is making cookies and you don't want to miss out.

Besides you get to read all her fun posts and updates! Her blog is one of the highlights that I never miss.


If you stop by, I'm sure you'll see what I mean. She blogs "my brain is scattered and I just can't get it together" - and you know, I can REALLY relat
e to that!



Besides she lives my alter ego - on a creek, near a river in Virginia with goats and ducks. Does it get any better than that!



Oh yeah - Be sure to leave a comment, and don't be afraid to name drop - mine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet!!!!!!

Thank you so much. (I may have to send you cookies even if you don't win the drawing.)

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_07.jpg  photo s_10.jpg