We Seek After
These Things
Recently returned from serving the people of Honduras for 3 years

Saturday, June 27, 2009

The Hurrier I go . . .

Whew!

No time for blogging this week. Totally "the hurrier I go, the behinder I get" :)

Just thought I'd share a few things . . .

You can look here for something kinda special.
(Greg - absolutely no peaking - THIS means you!)

And . . .

I'm just dying to pick up a good book! But I'm not sure where to start . . .

Photobucket


What's on your reading list this summer?



5 comments:

susette said...

I'm working my way slowly through Jane Eyre. I saw the movie awhile back and wanted to read the book too.

Cami said...

I'd start with the Angel's Game. That's what I'm reading!

Andrea said...

My summer reading list is huge. Who knows how many I'll get through. There are some good books in your stack!

Victoria said...

Oh, Kristin, the "something kinda special".... heavenly! Love love love them. The setting is so unique! Beautiful.

I'm jealous you are reading, and I am trying not to look at your stack. If I can finish three songs, then I can read, and watch TV, and have a life again:(

klawellin said...

Hi I would love to follow.
I'm coming from MBC 100

Thanks!
Kimberly

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_07.jpg  photo s_10.jpg