OK . . .
Yes, you inspired me . . .
It's taken some time to really sink in . . .
But there's not doubt that
you inspired me!
I cleaned out my Master Bedroom Closet!
What a chore.
I found the darnest things in there . . .
Who inspired me you ask?
This amazing lady - Alice, a dear friend and neighbor
she also happens to be the author of this just as amazing and awesome book. And she also was the guest speaker at our evening Relief Society meeting in February.
(I bought a pair in 1995 just in case I needed them in an emergency - still in the wrapper!)
- Never buy t-shirts! ( I NEVER wear them!)
- I REALLY don't need 3 pairs of black flip flops!
- I do need 10 pairs of CROCS in ALL colors!
- I'm addicted to hoodies . . . I'd as soon part with my Sunday best clothes than my hoodies!
- I really am going to lose weight - I AM NOT giving up in this area!
- Books belong on the bookshelf
- Hangers multiply somehow!
- If I keep unmatched socks long enough, sometimes the mate actually does show up - amazing!
- I REALLY wear a lot of black - hmmm . . . what does that mean?
- Sorting through my swimsuits made me LOOOONG for Lake Powell
- For someone who HATES socks - I have way toooo many of them
- I haven't worn hose to church since almost forever