We Seek After
These Things
Recently returned from serving the people of Honduras for 3 years

Friday, April 17, 2009

And the WINNERS are . . .




Well, between our family gatherings for the Easter holidays, working 5 out of the last seven nights, loading up my son's moving van of belongings to move him across the country, volunteering as an RN for General Conference, tending all my friends and neighbors dogs because they are out of town for Spring break (and I'm NOT because I'm working!), and cutting out, sewing, ironing, and trimming 70 quilt squares for my daughter's graduation quilt, I had put my prizes from my ULTIMATE BLOG PARTY 2009 post on hold
for just a bit.



But the moment has arrived . . .
drum roll please . . .

I had 14 comments and promised one prize per every 5 entries. I made 3 beaded bookmarks and decided I'll give them all away. I'm trusting my high tech random number selector to choose 3 random numbers . . .




And the winners are:

#5 Joy for your Journey who said, "Kristin--guess what I just ate? One of your wonderful, very yummy (and fattening :-) banana, chocolate chip muffins! I made them last night with some bananas that were going bad but made everyone wait until this morning to have one. What a sweet treat! Thanks so much for the recipe."
(you too can find this yummy recipe here.)

Who said,
"Just dropping by to see your blog, since you stopped by mine during this great UBP 09!
Love your place! Hope to visit again soon!thanks, brandyellen@writingsofawahm.com"

#13 BABA
Who said,"Hi! So nice
to meet you and your family. You can sure tell your are all related. Party hopping and participating too so stop in for a visit."


Congratulations ladies! May you never LOSE your place again!



(That was sooooo fun!)


3 comments:

Joy For Your Journey said...

Wow! I am so excited! I can't remember the last time I won anything! The bookmarks look darling!

Anonymous said...

How Exciting! Thanks!

Brandy

The MomShell said...

I have my kids passwords too and I check them too! I even still get on my missionary's one and he doesn't even use it. (shh don't tell him..lol) We can TOTALLY be friends!!

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_07.jpg  photo s_10.jpg