We Seek After
These Things
Recently returned from serving the people of Honduras for 3 years

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sharing in the Work . . .


  • Just a few thoughts for today if you are feelng the missionary spirit.  Some of my favorite scripture verses . . . 

Isaiah 52:7

  • And more . . .
  • I will both search my sheep and seek them out:Ezek. 34:11;
  • Preach the gospel to every creature:Mark 16:15; ( Morm. 9:22; )
  • The fields are white already to harvest:John 4:35;
  • And how shall they preach, except they be sent:Rom. 10:15;
  • Teach them the word of God with all diligence:Jacob 1:19;
  • The Lord grants unto all nations to teach his word:Alma 29:8;
  • The gospel might be proclaimed by the weak and the simple:D&C 1:23;
  • A marvelous work is about to come forth:D&C 4:1;
  • If you labor all your days and bring one soul unto me, how great shall be your joy:D&C 18:15;
  • Mine elect hear my voice and harden not their hearts:D&C 29:7;
  • Go forth preaching my gospel, two by two:D&C 42:6;
  • The sound must go forth from this place:D&C 58:64;
  • Open your mouths in proclaiming my gospel:D&C 71:1;
  • Proclaim truth according to the revelations and commandments:D&C 75:4;
  • Every man who has been warned should warn his neighbor:D&C 88:81; ( D&C 38:40–41; )
  • The Lord will provide for the families of those who preach the gospel:D&C 118:3;
  • The servants of God shall go forth:D&C 133:38;
  • Faithful elders, when they depart from mortal life, continue their labors:D&C 138:57


Don't miss the special Missionary Devotional this evening being live broadcast at LDS.org


4:00 pm - available in many Stake Centers, and at mormonchannel.org
facebook.com/lds



A new website is about to be revealed . . .

“Hastening the Work of Salvation: A Unified Effort in Conversion, Retention, and Activation”

 . . . providing inspirational guidance for priesthood leaders, ward councils, ward mission leaders, all members, missionaries and youth as they prepare to serve in spreading the gospel and receiving the blessings of the temple.

I'm thinking it may revolutionize the missionary effort everywhere!

1 comment:

Momza said...

I am so excited to see this message tonight. You can bet, I will be soaking this up!
I came by mainly to say how excited I am to hear about your mission adventures!
I hope they call me on a mission someday too.

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_07.jpg  photo s_10.jpg